Really! Amazing article once again One Good Thing by Jillee
When I heard about using hairspray as a simple sealant around the house, I had to try it out!
Hairspray is a pretty handy tool – and it’s cheap. The $1 hairspray will work just fine for these uses. 🙂
- Before putting bobby pins in your hair, spray them with hairspray so that they stay put!
- Spray a new pair of tights to keep them from running. You can also use hairspray to stop a run that’s already started!
- After painting your nails, spray them with hairspray to make the polish dry faster.
- Spray your curtains to keep them looking beautiful and dust-free!
- If your skirt or dress is sticking to your legs, use hairspray to eliminate the static.
- Spray wrapped gifts to make your wrapping look shiny.
- Spray over your kids’ artwork to set colored pencils, crayon and markers.
- It will also preserve chalk art on the sidewalk!
- Spray a clean towel, and then use the towel to remove lint and pet hair from your clothes, furniture or carpet.
- Spray the tip of your thread before running it through a needle.
- Coat a rose before hanging it to dry. The hairspray will preserve the color!
- Hairspray a toothbrush, and use it to tame unruly eyebrows.